SCREW OBAMA AND THE KENNEL CLUBS

Monday, January 20, 2014

Airedales Delivered

Went up to Viola yesterday with Rhodri to pick up three pups from Andy Loughlin from Missouri. He had a litter of Airedales from Matt Thom's and Henry's Redline Airedale Jingo and his Heidi. I really wanted one of these as they are bred as working dogs through and through but I have plenty to deal with at the moment. Rhodri is taking one and sending another to a Hunt Master friend down in Georgia. These pups go back to some really fine hunting Airedales and are mostly from Henry's Sandhill Line. I apologize for not taking more pics of them all but I brought one home for a hunting buddy of mine and took a few before he picked her up. She was my pick of the three although they were all great looking pups. Also there's a few pics of Henry's two Border Terriers, Bullet and Komegan. I also include a few of my Rednose Pit and the new Bandog puppy which I have finally named "Dugga Boy" which is an African name for "Old Buffalo" his eyes reminded me of the eyes of Cape Buffalo. I think it fits him too.
 Dugga Boy
 Bullet
 Bullet and Komegan
 My boys
 Dugga Boy and the Airedale mixing it up
 JIngo
Heidi and below one of the pups


3 comments:

  1. Gawd, what a fantastic Airedale pup! And I really have been keen on Border Terriers as a potential acquisition if I ever get any more small dogs(no time soon with my present mega-pack of 11 dogs!)--and getting them from someone like Henry Johnson would be THE BEST! I don't know what he or his small terrier working associates charge for a pup, but whenever I've investigated them, Border Terriers are incredibly, stupidly expensive! Way more than this hillbilly peasant would ever be able to afford(and I wouldn't pay such exorbitant prices as a matter of principle, too!). But keep those photos and adventures coming--I love it!.....L.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the Airedales, they are getting harder and harder to find, ones with any grit and smart/hunt in them at least.
    I think thats why Jagds are taking off, Versatiles too.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pups went to friends of mine as I have three to deal with already. Two of my Airedales are doing a good job and the third is coming on well. Their bloodlines are well known for hunt and grit and do well hunting with my Jagds. I love the Jagds, so much heart there! Thanks for your comment, AP

    ReplyDelete